Rumble Wrestling returns to The Oval Bandstand in Cliftonville for an afternoon of top action.
With wrestling returning this summer to the iconic Oval Cliftonville after last year’s epic action, the anticipation amongst fans is at fever pitch and tickets are sure to be in high demand.
There are special early bird deals – so don’t delay, book today and grab a ticket at a reduced price before they are all gone!
- 2:00pm – Doors open
- 3:00pm – Show starts*
- 5:15pm – Meet the Rumble Wrestling stars**
- 6:00pm – Doors close
*The epic show includes a fifteen minute interval. **Purchase required.
FOOD & DRINK
The Oval Bar will be serving a wide selection of drinks including beer, prosecco, wines, spirits, cocktails, and soft drinks. Hot drinks, cold drinks, and treats will be available at The Oval Kiosk. Hot food options will be available. We accept cash and card payments.
All tickets include seating on unallocated chairs. We are unable to reserve seating, please arrive early to ensure you can sit in your preferred area.
Tickets are issued electronically as e-tickets and are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable. If it rains the event will go ahead and remember you will not receive a refund. Do not offer tickets for sale or for free on social media platforms, if this happens your tickets will be cancelled. If you can’t attend please cancel your e-tickets on Eventbrite as this will allow people that have signed up to the waitlist to attend the event.
If you have not received your e-tickets 72 hours before the event, it is your responsibility to contact the venue. It is your responsibility to inform us of any change of details including address and email address.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT WE ASK YOU TO PLEASE FOLLOW THE EVENT RULES:
- Strictly NO alcohol to be brought in to the amphitheatre, bag searches may be in operation. A fully licensed bar is available on-site.
- No dogs or pets allowed (except registered assistance dogs).
- Please note that all under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- We are unable to accommodate children under 5 years old.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable, the person named on the e-ticket must be in attendance and you may be asked for ID.
- In the unlikely event of severe weather that poses a safety risk the event may be cancelled, all tickets are non-refundable, please check the forecast and come prepared in case it rains.
- Please note that it can turn chilly in the evenings, so please make sure you bring suitable clothing.
- If you wish to smoke, including e-cigarettes, you must do so in the designated areas. Please be courteous towards other audience members.
- Please place all rubbish into the bins provided or take it home with you.
- Any alcoholic drinks purchased at the bar must be consumed within the amphitheatre.
- No umbrellas are permitted during the event (except at management discretion).
- The event is suitable for children 5 years and over.
- The venue operates a Challenge 25 Policy. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you purchase alcohol. Please bring proof of ID to show you are over 18.
- Please note the venue operator, GRASS Cliftonville CIC, cannot be held liable or responsible for any damage to vehicles or personal property whilst attending any of our events.
- No naked flames, BBQ’s, gas stoves or candles allowed in the amphitheatre.
- No unauthorised tents, gazebos, parasols or pop-up structures allowed in the amphitheatre.
- Glass is not permitted within the amphitheatre – please ensure all drinks are in plastic/cans and consumed from plastic/paper drinkware.
- Please follow our Stewards’ instructions, and remember to sit in the designated seating areas only.
Please do not block circulation routes to ensure other audience members, particularly those who are less able bodied, can move freely around the venue.
First aid staff are present at all GRASS Cliftonville CIC events. If you become unwell at one of our events please contact your nearest Steward.
Please note failure to comply with any venue rules could result in refused entry or immediate removal from the event.
As a condition of attending and purchasing tickets for the event, participants agree the following waivers:
- I acknowledge and agree that I participate in the GRASS Cliftonville CIC’s events at my own risk. I release and indemnify GRASS Cliftonville CIC, organisations or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the conduct of the event, from and against all claims, liabilities, injury, loss or damage I may suffer or incur arising from or connected with my participation in this event.
- I grant full permission for the organisers and media to use photographs, film or video footage of me participating in GRASS Cliftonville CIC event and surrounding activities, promotion of this or similar events in the future or in relation to relevant fundraising activities.