A season of outdoor theatre-in-the-round at The Oval Bandstand
- Pre-booked ticket required for entry
- Deck chairs available for hire
- Please see each event for age suitability
- Fully catered with a licensed bar
- Fully accessible toilet facilities
- The top tier of the amphitheatre is wheelchair accessible
- Please use public transport, bicycles, or come on foot, as there is very limited local car parking and charges may apply
- No dogs (except guide dogs)
The Oval Bandstand is a living theatre in every sense. Its dramatic setting, and the remarkable people who form part of its history, are equally inspiring.
The Oval has a theatre-in-the-round layout and is perched on the spectacular chalk cliffs of South-East Kent. We welcome thousands of people each year to enjoy the stunning sea views and experience the magic of live performance in this vibrant open-air space.
This year we will endeavour to stage live performances at the Oval Outdoor Theatre, including plays, musicals, opera, music and children’s events. Why not visit to experience a show at the theatre under the stars and become a part of The Oval Bandstand’s extraordinary story?
If you would like to perform at one of our COVID safe outdoor theatre events please complete the enquiry form HERE.