The following Terms and Conditions apply to all ticketed events organised by GRASS Cliftonville CIC.
Food & Drink
The Oval Bar serves a wide selection of drinks including beer, prosecco, wines, spirits, cocktails, and soft drinks.
Hot & cold drinks, ice cream, and treats are available at The Oval Kiosk.
We accept card payments, which is our preferred method of payment.
Please refer to the event description on Eventbrite for the types of seating available.
Tickets are issued electronically as e-tickets and are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable. If it rains the event will go ahead and remember you will not receive a refund. Do not offer tickets for sale or for free on social media platforms, if this happens your tickets will be cancelled. If you can’t attend, please cancel your e-tickets on Eventbrite as this will allow people that have signed up to the waitlist to attend the event.
If you have not received your e-tickets 72 hours before the event, it is your responsibility to contact the event organiser. It is your responsibility to inform the event organiser of any change of details including address and email address.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT, WE ASK YOU TO PLEASE FOLLOW OUR HOUSE RULES:
- Strictly NO alcohol to be brought into the amphitheatre, bag searches may be in operation. A fully licensed bar is available on-site.
- No dogs or pets allowed (except registered assistance dogs) at theatrical or cinematic performances.
- Please note that all under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- We are unable to accommodate children under 5 years old at theatrical or cinematic performances.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable, the person named on the e-ticket must be in attendance and you may be asked for ID.
- In the unlikely event of severe weather that poses a safety risk the event may be cancelled, all tickets are non-refundable, please check the forecast and come prepared in case it rains.
- Please note that it can turn chilly in the evenings by the coast, so please make sure you wear suitable clothing and consider bringing a blanket with you.
- If you wish to smoke, including e-cigarettes, you must leave the amphitheatre, and you will be readmitted afterwards Please be courteous towards other audience members.
- Please place all rubbish into the bins provided or take it home with you.
- Any alcoholic drinks purchased at the bar must be consumed within the amphitheatre.
- No umbrellas are permitted during the event (except at management discretion).
- The venue operates a Challenge 25 Policy. If you look under 25, please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you purchase alcohol. Please bring proof of ID to show you are over 18.
- Please note GRASS Cliftonville CIC cannot be held liable or responsible for any damage to vehicles or personal property whilst attending any of our events.
- No naked flames, BBQ’s, gas stoves or candles allowed in the amphitheatre.
- No unauthorised tents, gazebos, parasols, or pop-up structures allowed in the amphitheatre.
- Glass is not permitted within the amphitheatre – please ensure all drinks are in plastic/cans and consumed from plastic/paper drinkware.
- Please follow our Stewards’ instructions and remember to sit in the designated seating areas only.
- Please do not block circulation routes to ensure other audience members, particularly those who are less able bodied, can move freely around the venue.
- First aid staff are present at all GRASS Cliftonville CIC events. If you become unwell at one of our events, please contact your nearest Steward.
Please note that failure to comply with any house rules could result in being refused entry or immediate removal from the event.
As a condition of attending and by purchasing tickets for an event held at The Oval Bandstand & Lawns, participants agree to the following waivers:
- I acknowledge and agree that I participate in GRASS Cliftonville CIC’s events at my own risk. I release and indemnify GRASS Cliftonville CIC, organisations or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the conduct of the event, from and against all claims, liabilities, injury, loss, or damage I may suffer or incur arising from or connected with my participation in this event.
- I grant full permission for the organisers and media to use photographs, film or video footage of me participating in GRASS Cliftonville CIC event and surrounding activities, promotion of this or similar events in the future or in relation to relevant fundraising activities.