Each time we put on a community event we must pay for artists, security, sound engineers, event staff, equipment hire, and more besides.
As you can imagine, the costs associated with community focussed events do mount up, especially as our venue is determined to keep ticket prices affordable for all.
Why should you sponsor an event?
Because you’ll receive lots of sponsor benefits which, depending upon your chosen package, could include:
- A sponsor can often choose a specific artist to perform at an event
- Signage/banner opportunities (stage, railing, towers, lamp post, etc.)
- Your business logo on the main stage
- Category exclusivity
- Promotional tent
- Advertisement in program materials
- Status level on event brochure
- Your business logo on event advertisements
- Your business logo at online box office
- Mentions in radio advertising
- Priority seating tickets
- Use of hospitality tents (if available)
- Main stage presentations
- Main stage mentions
- Opportunity to bring inflatable for increased visibility
- Your press releases with event press kits
- Invitations to press preview party
- Opportunity to distribute pre-approved sample items
Apply to Sponsor an Event
If you would like to enquire about sponsoring an event please complete the following form: