Oval Summer Sundays: The Molotovs
August 21 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The popular summer season of free concerts continues, and this year GRASS Cliftonville CIC are bringing more performances across a wider variety of genres to The Oval Bandstand & Lawns.
Teenage Post-punk/Power-pop trio The Molotovs have a reputation for giving a blistering performance that leaves nothing in the dressing room. From busking London streets in 2020 to ending 2021 on a high after supporting The Libertines on their Giddy Up A Ding-Dong tour, The Molotovs are regularly seen strutting their stuff on the UK gig circuit. Expect clean, sharp originals that stand up effortlessly against cool, iconic covers from the 50’s to present day delivered with energy and swagger. The Molotovs are definitely going places – this is one lively pulse to keep your finger on!
Oval Summer Sundays concerts are free-of-charge and take place between 2pm and 4pm most weekends throughout the summer season (subject to weather conditions).
Please check our What’s On page for up-to-date details.
Bandstand concerts are back for a glorious summer of entertainment!
- FREE ENTRY (limited capacity)
- Doors/Bar open: 1pm – 5pm
- Concert: 2pm – 4pm
- Light refreshments and a licensed bar are available
- Alcohol is not to be brought into venue as there is a licensed bar on-site
- Fully accessible toilet facilities are available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please use public transport, bicycles, or arrive on foot. There is very limited local car parking and charges may apply.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in the bandstand auditorium, but they MUST be kept on a lead at all times.
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.