Oval Summer Sundays: Dukes of Swing
September 18 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The popular summer season of free concerts continues, and this year GRASS Cliftonville CIC are bringing more performances across a wider variety of genres to The Oval Bandstand & Lawns.
The Dukes of Swing play a great selection of tracks from the 40’s and 50’s, made famous by artists such as Frank Sinatra, Sammie Davis Junior, Dean Martin and Tony Bennett (and more recently Michael Buble, Robbie Williams and Jamie Cullum). They are fronted by Benjamin Lock; a charismatic and smooth sounding jazz singer from Kent with experience of performing all over the UK at top venues and clubs. The line-up also consists of the hugely talented Chris Kennedy on Piano, Darren Reynolds on Double Bass and Mark Stitson on Drums.
Oval Summer Sundays concerts are free-of-charge and take place between 2pm and 4pm most weekends throughout the summer season (subject to weather conditions).
Please check our What’s On page for up-to-date details.
Bandstand concerts are back for a glorious summer of entertainment!
- FREE ENTRY (limited capacity)
- Doors/Bar open: 1pm – 5pm
- Concert: 2pm – 4pm
- Light refreshments and a licensed bar are available
- Alcohol is not to be brought into venue as there is a licensed bar on-site
- Fully accessible toilet facilities are available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please use public transport, bicycles, or arrive on foot. There is very limited local car parking and charges may apply.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in the bandstand auditorium, but they MUST be kept on a lead at all times.
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.