We have postponed the 2023 festival until 2024.
A Showcase for Growers and Sellers of Local Food & Produce
- FREE ENTRY to show
- There will be a small charge to enter the competitions
- Date: TBC 2024
- Time: 12pm – 5pm
- Fully catered with a licensed bar
- Fully accessible toilet facilities
- The amphitheatre seating areas are wheelchair accessible
- Please use public transport, bicycles, or come on foot. There is very limited local car parking and charges may apply.
- Well behaved dogs on a lead are welcome in the amphitheatre and on the lawns, but not inside marquees with food.
Have you ever fancied entering your beautiful home-grown or allotment-grown fruit or veg in a Produce Show? Well now’s your chance! There is also the return of the popular Cliftonville Bake-Off, as well as competitions for jams and pickles, and other home fares, including flower growing and arranging.
You can also sample and browse amongst our terrific range of arts, crafts, food, drink, homewares and lifestyle stalls, both in our large community marquees, as well as at the outside trade stands.